People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
m-m-m-multi-chapter drifffting!!

Ty kindly for the uploads! Glad to see this is alive

@Cancerverse Well, I think in this manga it will follow the same rule of the others, coming from another world is just to have a "isekai" on it but his past life will not have any influence here, it could be the same history if they just picked a random guy and said "hey, you have a fucking cheat, now live".

Dex-chan lover
I get that kingdoms have a special order for specifically doing dirty work is nothing new but if he’s a cursed child for his job combo and they intend to replace him anyway then why raise him like a fucking lamb. Doubtful aliya will stay his enemy if she even becomes one considering she’s on the cover next to an older mc.
(I think it’s the cover anyway but for clarity im talking about the image at the beginning of the chapter, if it isn’t a cover then feel free to correct me)

@FgoSegul

You're misunderstanding something important. The perspective of the Kingdom is not the perspective of the Goddess. She knows the future and how things will play out. The mortals do not. The MC has a line on future events because of the Goddess riding shotgun and telling him things. The Kingdom has no way of knowing that the King will ever successfully produce another male heir. The Goddess knows that another male child will be born in a few years, but that's because she's a deity. From the Kingdom's perspective, the MC may very well be the only son the King ever successfully has, and if that's the case, then even if they can't allow him to inherit the throne, they could marry him off to some female noble and make his child (the King's grandchild) the heir instead.

The Kingdom is keeping the MC around because they still have very good reasons to. If he's the only male ever produced by the King, then his existence is absolutely necessary no matter how much the King personally despises him or how much their culture insists he's useless. The Goddess is the only one who knows that the MC is going to become obsolete and unnecessary in a few years. Because she can see the future. Nobody else can.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you’re right. I didn’t consider the king being unable to have another heir of his own like that :p @lord-raine

*male heir

Double-page supporter
Let's release a bulk update, but end it on a chapter that ends with a cliffhanger!
200.gif
-Reaper_Scans

That was a shitty reason to give him the must have skill "storage"... Him learning skills so far had to do with his training. But storage came out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread