People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Yeaa mc fucking die from your idiocy and the consequences of your fucking dumb actions

I fucking hate this mc i think i will write my own isekai and do manga of it and it still won't be such shit damn whay is he a fucking idiot no whay every mc from mangas like these are fucking brain dead

Well isekai manga always stop at cliffhanger and took forever to update...
🤷‍♂🤷‍♂🤷‍♂🤷‍♂

Dex-chan lover
Why all the hate at least he’s not like most mcs who are both dumber and start off godly at least he’s actually working towards it.

If ya don’t like it don’t read it.

@Kuroku Meh, people can read what they want whether they like it or not. If you don't like their complaining then don't read their comments. Or do, whatever.

This manga is fine for the most part. I just wish more Isekais like this had the characters actually act their mental age.

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewonder08

I normally do, but when you see it on almost every single isekai eventually you get annoyed and want to say something. just as you had to reach out and tell me the obvious of me telling someone the obvious, sometimes you just get the urge to reply to something that to you seems nonsensical after seeing it consistently.

@Lonewonder08

I seen a theory somewhere that says that if your current you would end in the body of a kid then the longer you stay in the kid the more your own mental age regress back into the age of the body and from what i seen lots of manga authors uses that theory

Double-page supporter
Good cliff. Not even mad.
First cliff I've ever seen that wasn't dumb, shit or useless.

Dex-chan lover
And then he died...

Then reincarnated again to another era to begin the cycle again

I think that he doesn’t quite act like an adult. I just read him as a precocious kid. It would be cool to see some isekai where the characters don’t act like adults, but process things like children who just have a lot of extra info.

Also, adults make bad decisions too. Every bad or weird decision made in isekai like these doesn’t only happen because the main character is “acting like a child.” It’s usually because the plot and characterization are weak.

This fucking guy gets distracted so easily in the middle of combat.

Dex-chan lover
another isekai where MC has to be good at everything

"your a support magician. its weak and cant win by itself"

*easily does everything by himself*

Dex-chan lover
Does he ever wondered that he can just snipe these fuckers from trees? Why endanger yourself by going melee? Gosh he's too stupid to live

Users who are viewing this thread