People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

Dex-chan lover
Each and every time I think we've reached peak isekai, it proves me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Smokron : idiots did not put effort into studying the job, so the deemed it useless.
I would not be surprised if it is also a necessary job to advance beyond a certain point with magic tech, causing them to be stuck in some form medieval stasis.

Supporter
Ah, yet another "MC has the strongest job but everyone is too stupid to put in 5 minutes of effort" story. Hard pass.

Fed-Kun's army
So, so do you guys think authors even try anymore? Like this is yet another isekai where dude gets a shit tier job and discriminated cuz if, bit turns out his job is op and whatnot. I swear isekais get lazier by the minute

Fed-Kun's army
Add typical mythical beast that for some reason likes main hero and big titty elf maido, it's like some kind of Isekai bingo.

@VincentYamato This one is different from others, the world is excessively retarded, because only a braindead 3rd rate excuse of a living being would ever, EVER consider alchemist to be a bad job. It's like the world is full of jocks who only see worth in being athletes. Without knowing that the ball tehy love to toss around was created by the achievements of people like you.
Moreover it seems like the prejudice stems from the fact that people are too lazy to commit to a class that might actually be badass.
THe description immediately made me hate the people living in that country because, it's like those pathetic noobs that claim that an OP class is trash tier, because they, with their actual trash tier skills, cannot master the class more intricate systems. Meaning a country of casual losers.

Dex-chan lover
"People made fun of me for being jobless but its not bad at all" and other things basement dwellers tell themselves

Users who are viewing this thread