People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

It feels pretty normal like any other isekai, but theres that something in there that kind of makes me excited for the next chapter.

Group Leader
How many 3 year old sock accounts do snipers have just sitting around lol

Luckily i know 4 languages but 2 of them i can't speak fluently but i still can somehow have a conversation with those 2 languages where i'm not very fluent with.

Good but who in the world names their assassination group "Dark Shadow"?

Chapter 10 is the last one for now. Author is apparently facing health-related issues so there's no renewal yet.

Dex-chan lover
I have been spoiled in a what if whee elf dies or she doesn’t because no one knows if the drawer will let her die

I can't wait for too long,
can someone spoil me on whether the maid actually genuinely want to kill him or just a ruse? As in, she will pretend to kill him and run away with him or something

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is horrible. Like 40% of the manga is dominated by a 'goddess' character who just exists in another dimension and feeds the MC exposition whenever he asks for it.

@bravelzzy205

so basically she is a minor character who doesnt appear in later volumes in the novel and mentioned a little in the latest one, so her motive is actually assassination

Users who are viewing this thread