People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

can smn tell me if there’s romance I don’t wanna read it get attached n then have to drop it bcs of romance i just hate it so if there’s any romance pls tell me

Shin translations picked up the novel so we will catch up to the manga soon via the novel

The boy left the mansion to avoid being assassinated since he and his mother were on the assassination list But we never heard from his mother ever again.
Boy learns new “not job related” skills faster than a bullet train.
Even though he is an Alchemist he barely uses the damn skill, no, instead let’s use magic and a giant broadsword.
He turns around and finds a girl in a box, conveniently ofc, then proceeds to deal with the slave traders in broad daylight with no guards and no civilians finding it strange.
This story sucks, the start was very interesting but the moment the mc left the mansion the story turned into garbage.
Plotholes everywhere.

I don’t recommend this story

I was curious if anyone here have read the light novels, cause I was wondering if anyone knew what became of the Mother & the Maid?

Dex-chan lover
He relies too much on the goddess in every opportunity... What kind of character devopment is that?

Users who are viewing this thread