Perfect Classroom - Ch. 17 - Friendship (1)

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is Korea so fucked up with its students? Every single fic about School from Korea has abunch of students acting like super psychopaths and the bystander effect is straight up Sociopathic inducing.

Contributor
@Ghostdevil Do you also question how guys in a japanese high school have harems? I don't see how you can extrapolate what you read out of a web comic and suddenly criticize korean high schools.

These kids are super scary. So far, there's not a single character I truly like. However, the story is intriguing. There seem to be a lot of secrets and maybe some of them will be unveiled, as the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@dippingsauce
I am not criticizing Real Life Korean Highschools, I was talking about the story, so chill out. And making a reference to how Korea's fictional schools have incredibly cruel students.
It does make me wonder if Korean Schools have a notable Bullying problem though.

@Ghostdevil @dippingsauce
Korea does actually have a problem with bullying though! And of course art imitates life, so the manhwas might be exaggerating but the material does come from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread