Perfect Half

i hate it cuz i know theyre gonna be trying to kidnap her and do whatever to her with the flower and it'll piss me off if they manage to abduct her just like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Love that this comic is made by the same person who did Western shotgun and Dark Air.

I think we will have to just sit tight for the missing chapters until Mangazuki reposts them.

Dex-chan lover
The story is all over the place and the plot is nonsensical at best. But that art is a so gorgeous... The author should seriously publish doujins.

What the fuck is it with Korean authors and rape? Every goddamn webtoon with sex in it devolves into a rape filled fest.
At least up til chapter 12 it was pretty much consentual.

holy shit the art is gorgeous! the author would sell out his doujins at a korean comiket for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@LordDiablo I'm kinda hesitant to ask the devil for a favour but... would you be so kind... wait you're the devil alright. Should I try the tsundere approach?

Jokes aside, can you share the link? I'm doing this for science.

Dex-chan lover
Those Koreans have mostly one of the best artstyles and hentai scenes. ?

Dex-chan lover
Up until yesterday I didn't realize MD had an H filter that was turned on by default. I have some reading to do...

btw. The chapters can be bought legit at Lezhin.com. I paid for about half (no pun intended) but too much of each chapter is recap padding for the price.

The story is total bullcrap.

Not only would women never have the power to overcome a society even if they pooled all their strength together.

Why? Just look at Islam, it is one of the greatest reasons for women to fight and yet they do nothing but willingly and completely submit to it.

Secondly, they would lose access to all technology as the skilled professionals are nearly 100% men. Even if they have the technology, they would never provide the necessary professionals to keep it running. Female society would probably become a stone age technology-society very fast (in around 5 to 10 generations probably).

The genetic filter would also heavily select towards strength instead of intelligence as the more intelligent, but weaker women would be easily raided away by the men. This would result in the men becoming more intelligent while the females would lose IQ every generation.

There would also be a huge incentive for intelligent women to rather go over to the mens side:
- no fear to be raped during a raid
- can choose the man she wants to be with
- is protected by the men, especially while she's weak (i.e. pregnant state, which plays a role in this story)
- has an easier life due to technology
- has lesser chance to die in childbed

All in all this is just a power fantasy of & for some leftist feminists (similar to World End Harem and Freezing), there is no way that a human society would become that way (you have to go to the Bonobos, Elephants or Naked Mole Rats to find a female-dominated society within the mammals)

Users who are viewing this thread