Perfect Half

@lehzer Is it okay to link other sources for chapters? A quick Google search for chapter 42 net me this link. The once dead mangakakalot managed to resurface with it.

[Aggregator link removed.]

Day 324
Now on chapter 80, totally forgotten what the plot was. Something about MC and FMC and sex... now it’s all just murder, rape and war. Hopefully I live long enough to see this finish... it’s been going over a year now and the side characters have had more progression that MC and FMC...

Day 540
Chapter 99.... I’m down to the last few snack bars and anti-thot devices... no progression has been made. It might never end. Send help.

Double-page supporter
The way moans, groans, and grunts are written in this (and most other manwhas) is fucking hilarious. "heung haoohng haeut" and my all time favorite, "UHEUK" it's so god damn stupid it's funny

just read every other chapter, the summary will keep you on board with the story -.-

Double-page supporter
@Zenrei02 wow they went to lengths to censor the link of you comment which I assumed showed us where we could read 42-49, but they couldnt use that time to actually upload 42-49 so that we wouldnt need to do things like that.

I guess they expect us to keep reading while missing a massive chunk of story.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy you have to understand that Mangadex is not an aggregator site, it only hosts "unofficial" fan-translations so that they are protected under fair use. These are uploaded directly by the translators and cannot be rips from the official translation. Likely what happened to the chapters were that they were either uploads of the official translation or the unofficial translators took them down, as the uploaders have total control over their own content.

@Velsy I find that a weak excuse when every other chapter is up but the five that are missing. There is just no good reason for that.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad the edgy guy (looks like Solid Snake) isn't the MC but instead we got MC with baby face. 🤪

Dex-chan lover
no amount of tit pics will stop me from killing them hoes ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

the reason for this statement:
read ch103

Users who are viewing this thread