Perfect Heroine Wants to Possess Me - Ch. 39 - Strangers?

Dex-chan lover
Well I dont want to be too repetitive, but now Ji Xiao should definitely go ask Ms Rabbit how to make up and apologize to Qing Yu.

Ji Xiao. Qing Yu. Ji Xiao. Qing Yu. I have such a hard time remembering their names! I am actively trying to burn them into my brain now.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I dont want to be too repetitive, but now Ji Xiao should definitely go ask Ms Rabbit how to make up and apologize to Qing Yu.

Ji Xiao. Qing Yu. Ji Xiao. Qing Yu. I have such a hard time remembering their names! I am actively trying to burn them into my brain now.
Yeah she definitely should and even I forget their names all the time

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what made the wound and looking back 2 chapters ago I got no idea what the boys did to cut her neck.

I was expecting shards of glass but there is nothing of the sort. Are they in the throwing bladed weapon club?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what made the wound and looking back 2 chapters ago I got no idea what the boys did to cut her neck.

I was expecting shards of glass but there is nothing of the sort. Are they in the throwing bladed weapon club?
I remember someone said in the novel it was a card. Like they were throwing cards like ninja stars or something.

Dex-chan lover
My poor girl here just trying to not be eaten by sharks in the future anf now a love trangle (or square?) appears.

Thanks for the translation! I will give a look in "its normal to reise a yandere...?" later seens fun.

Dex-chan lover
My poor girl here just trying to not be eaten by sharks in the future anf now a love trangle (or square?) appears.

Thanks for the translation! I will give a look in "its normal to reise a yandere...?" later seens fun.
very fun :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread