Perfect Mine

Yes I like the twisted vibes its completely different from your normal romance story

I'm feeling like it'll be way too edgy, and not so well executed. All they've presented are cliches so far, but the art is really nice.
A good psychological romance is haru no noroi, because since the begining it sets this somber tone of suspense and doubt. This doesn't seem to have the makings of one.

This story kind a remind me of a japanese psychology manga, the fl also like to take pictures of dead things 🤔 but i don’t know the titel anymore 🙈

Fed-Kun's army
I really really hope this is finally the yandere hungry female lead I've been waiting for. Go get you a perfect man, girl!

Uhm mixed feeling right now, the characters are fine but they're just a tad bit strange yknow just casually taking pictures of dead animals, just the usual. Then the ML... I mean, I like his face I guess lolol but either than that he gives me sketchy vibes. I personally find masochism to be a turn off but it's whatever
But I do like it so far

Not twisted enough for me. The story is too cliche. Girl number one becomes number two. Her secret was reavealed to the boy(how original). Blah blah blah you know the usual but the translation is good. (Which is rare for me). Thanks for the hardwork.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the characters but the plot feels a bit cliche for me orz,,; I want it to be more twisted-

I feel kinda bad for FL

She’s surrounded by crazy people, no wonder girl is struggling lmao she seems the most sane out of them all despite them enticing her with their craziness

Mom is mentally unstable and uses daughter to self-project, ML uses her to validate himself, that one girl that thinks of her as an idol is a saesang(?) fan, and let’s not forget the random dudes that stalk her as well 🥴 yeesh

What the fxck just happened he better not have just dropped dead and be holding on to the railing or something

I feel bad for the fl, as much as i feel bad for Asuka from that otome yandere story in wattpad

Users who are viewing this thread