Perfect World

Read till c.26 before dropping because as the story progresses, everything just becomes dry.

Most of the characters turn out to be quite one-dimensional and the story is mediocre. This is tagged as josei yet reads more like a shoujo manga with all the bitchy side characters, bullshit love triangles, terrible parents, and unnecessary drama. The only one that gets a somewhat realistic portrayal is the main male character. I can’t stand the female character and most of the side characters especially in the later chapters, nothing is very well developed and the whole story feels pretentious.

Maybe the story will take a turn and I’ll change my mind eventually but it doesn’t look like that’ll be anytime soon.

The volumes are on sale for 7.99 right now, I had credit for ebooks, so I blasted up to the end of volume 7 by snagging both. It was worth it for me. I'll keep buying. So happy it's digital officials at least ?

Read until 34 since it’s translated to Spanish
The beginning was good and the idea was good but halfway through the characters got kinda annoying and then they kinda goy better and they felt more serious and adult like.
I really like Ayukawa but I seriously dislike Kawana, she’s weak and hurts people around her and is seriously selfish.
I have so many mixed feelings about this series, the story is interesting but man, I just don’t like the mc

Dex-chan lover
pretty mind blowing how this just won Kodansha award for best shoujo lmao, i guess shoujo genre right now is pretty dire if this won

the most frustrating ass bullshit manga ive ever read holy fuck... ayukawa is the only tolerable character but the author even did him bad.. its not realistic to any capacity they all act so fucking overdramatic, no adult acts like this. they act like the sterotype of overdramatic teens i just... i cant... i really want to know how skewed this author's perception of reality is LMAOO

Users who are viewing this thread