Persona 5: Mementos Mission

Oh, so there's an official eng translation now? Should've expected when I saw the news that P5 manga kor.version is now published officially. Glad Atlus now treats western fans(and non-japanese fans) a bit more with manga.

Can someone reupload the chapters, but they're links to the official site, like Mangaplus does? Or is there no site, and the official English is only physical copies?

This Persona manga spin-off has really amazing art style. Like...FUCK, the characters are all gorgeous lookin 🤩🤩🤩

@KGTheWeebDog
Don't think you should be reuploading them, though. The scanlator said they wont be publicly releasing it anymore, and I'm assuming that applies to reuploads as well.

Hello fellow readers
10 hours ago I was messeged by creator of the mementos mission scanlasion @Any1, requesting me to remove the chapters, due to one of the editor's request. And so, naturally I deleted them.
So for those who are wondering where are the chapters gone, now you know.
I wanna thank to @Any1 for telling me this and apologise aswell. I didn't know anything and had no bad intentions. I found the chapters in a manga reading site and I decided to post them in here, because I thought no one else thought of doing so. Also, because I thought a lot of people wanted to read the series here (myself incluted)
My apologies
Also, sorry if there are misspellings. English is not my first language

Dex-chan lover
It seems like this is getting an official english release, we can only wait and see what happens with this. Also, the pub status should prob be changed to completed, since this manga has ended at 3 volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread