Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Peter Grill and the Treaty's Direction

Contributor
Only know half of the end credits characters. can someone give me the full list?
Sword dad
shieldbro
gob tensei
sleepy vampire
arc
and troll goddess series

Dex-chan lover
Poor Peter. Accept the manslut life and break up with senpai. Blame the dad somehow and say that it breaks your heart seeing him like this. Raise your own demi-human kingdom. Start anew.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha i am just waiting for a female goblin to show up. The Goblin Slayer comments i just can't wait to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyujyu "He should include a clause whenever they don't abide the treaty they will not get any for a week or something. That would be effective if he can be firm that is which probably impossible?"

Actually that is why he's having the problem, he seems to be to "firm" around them all the time. lol

Who wrote this? Wtf is this!
How can such lecherous and undetermined guy like him become the best swordsman?
Author basically insulting both hardwork and swordsmanship

can i just say this from the bottom of my heart i wish i could kill those woman and that scummy old man who literary use blackmail too make him do THAT

@Yourself But that would mean dedicating his life to pleasing the women that raped him and ruined his life in the first place.

@Sh4dey It's not that he's sleeping them. It's that he lets them rape him and treat him like a slut. He's got no dignity.

@1059212 They really aren't forcing him besides the elf girl. It's more of his will that he fucks them but yeah I get your point though. He is pretty much a slut at this point

Users who are viewing this thread