Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Peter Grill and the Mega-Ton Ace of Wrath

Aggregator gang
When you couldn't even beat a guy that was using a banana as a weapon but still challenged him to a fight........*neutral face*

Dex-chan lover
as long as you don't die its ok to lose
after it the ogres will be out of your life forever

Dex-chan lover
Spartacus, he parried everything you did with a banana. There's no hope for you.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, poor Peter. I don't really see a solution to his problems aside from harem.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if there's NTR latter ...
(or when that male ogre enter the room, that already NTR ?)

Dex-chan lover
Lisa and Luvelia are the only ones I care about, Peter can go die in a fire, that guy is proof that sex alone doesn't make you an alpha.

Double-page supporter
Poor Spartacus. His thot ass queen just said he wasn't strong enough to quench her thirst, so he gotta fight a dude who fended off his attacks with a banana. At this point your better off going to the guild master and spilling the beans, but then you break the bro code. Ain't no winning this one homie. Just find another woman.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
wait, shouldn't he be challenging the chick rather than Peter?

Group Leader
Dude, you were fighting against a human holding only a banana as defense while yourself had real weapons that deal damage. I don't think that duel's such a spicy idea.

@ degenerateafro
>Just find another woman.

He will do exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread