Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Peter Grill and the Golden Heritage

Dex-chan lover
She gets drunk or charmed and she also joins the family.

Happy end, but we prolly get like +5 waifus in the arc leading up to it :D

@mrmoooose23 not really, brainwashed by her grandfather yes, and i'm pretty sure he "purge" anyone that try to tell her differently so it's not like she have had easy acess to more correct information.

Dex-chan lover
The author....this fucking author, I swear. He can't just make us laugh with those stupid names! THOSE STUPID, FOOD-RELATED, FUCKING NAMES!

Dex-chan lover
@HelloBiatch it's worse, she thinks that to make a baby you just have to pray for it.

Anyway, I was hoping for the new elf to joint the harem. Peter's troubles aren't going to end anytime soon, if ever.

Dex-chan lover
speaking of stork when will the ogre sister gonna get pregnant? all of those shagging and still no results, do we have to assume Peter Grill to be infertile or its just that crossbreeding is hard?

@kaikalaila damn, this manga is what basically if that meme turned into series. btw I only knew of that meme because of GTN

Double-page supporter
They've not actually been at it for very long at all - all this shit's happening FAST. The ogres might already they just don't know it yet.

Whole chapter was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread