Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Peter Grill and the Golden Heritage

Dex-chan lover
There are no words to describe how horrible the naming sense of this particular manga is - even among japanese manga that are usually bad this one is retarded beyond comparison.

You know, the father of the main heroine is put as the bad guy for don't want her to be with Peter Grill but he's right, the MC is kinda of a cheating asshole, if he truly loved his fiance, he wouldn't have cheated in most of the situations that he put

Dex-chan lover
I know its a manga but why she is so dumb, she should already know about sex.
I wonder how long this manga gonna last, will they keep adding different races to the harem forever?
I think that at first the human girl gonna be angry as hell at MC when she discover about his harem but in the end she might join it.

Double-page supporter
Maybe the real treasure were the friends we made along the way...

Double-page supporter
@Hejti
I've known people who were kept from any and all sex education (usually due to certain "views" in their states aligning with their parents').
We're talking the level where one only learns of contraception and why they had that first kid only in the context of "taking some time before having a second child due to a difficult first pregnancy".

There's also the fact that Luvelia seems particularly naive and so probably thought her curiosity had already been sated on the subject from just the fairy-tales her father ensured were all she heard.
Peter's path to survival through his mass sexual ordeals is likely to convince her that other women are a necessary and natural part of the process.

When peter making babies left-right... In the meanwhile luvelia still thinking that babies is being sent by the storks lmao

CKN

Dex-chan lover
oh this so bloody painful to know for the main girl xD

Contributor
Holy shit, a Nijichou reference, with even the commentary.

n5kJqsk.gif

Dex-chan lover
Who didn't see that twist coming, am I right? 10/10 chapter regardless. I just wish we could see the others' adventure too.

Users who are viewing this thread