Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - Peter Grill and the Worst Hangover on Earth

Dex-chan lover
oh my god I can't believe this is happening

also what the hell is with that naming sense, it sucks ass

thanks for the shitpost, author-sama. and thanks for translating the shitpost, LH.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, big time skip. Also I'm disappointed. I wanted to see what sex between a human and dragon form looked like. It's one of the biggest mysteries that's been bothering me. The dragon always turns into human form.

How many more are we going to get until the status quo changes. I'd like Peter to start shaking off his blackmailing sex fiends at some point in time.

Contributor
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Or... ummm.... in the Holy Land of Egg Tart.

Let's be honest this dude doesn't deserve Luvelia, if he really loved her he would have the willpower to hold back. I wish he would just break things up with Luvelia to prevent hurting her in the future, get her father off of his back while at it and live the harem life he seems to be incapable of avoiding. Of course he probably won't ever do that cause comedy.

@MangaRockRefugee
It was never a hentai. Not from the artist at least. The oneshot was posted here before and it's the same as the first chapter with the added bonus of having 2 orge children at the end

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I feel beyond bad for Luvieila. I wish the story would stop pretending like he actually cares about her, it would make their shit relationship more palatable.

Dex-chan lover
Well the worst part about that is it means he married both braindead elves, both slutty onis, the goblin, the rabbit thingy, the pig and the dragon - that's 8 rings. So no ring for Luvelia.

Users who are viewing this thread