Petto no Neko ga Shinde Ningen ni Natta Hanashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Quite funny. When the human appeared, I thought it's surely an unrelated individual who's pretending to be the cat's reincarnation for whatever reason, maybe even a yandere seizing the opportunity. However, when the dude mentioned it must be a dream, I switched my expectation to that. The person would be gone when Akira wakes up in the morning, leaving him alone once again. It would actually be a pretty cruel dream.

Dex-chan lover
zakyvkxolvs71.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, I knew it wasn't a dream, but seeing someone go yandere like that is pretty creepy. I mean, cutting your own neck? That fellow was lucky that the cut wasn't deep enough to kill.

Dex-chan lover
As a Yandere enjoyer, this is a win for me..??

Really wasn't expecting that but idm

Contributor
Didn't expect the BL tag to get added to this, I knew I should've read the raws a bit more; didn't see オス that referred to the cat being male. Not that it matters after the twist though. Thanks for picking this up, added this entry to MD in the hopes it would get noticed and scanlated, and finally it did.

I wonder if the Animals tag applies to this too, the MC's love for his pet cat is an overarching theme in this story, after all...

Dex-chan lover
Figured something was up, but just more enthusiastic than I thought.

Since he's not social and unenthusiastic at work he should be able to avoid the yandere murder triggers, so not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread