Photo Kano - Memorial Pictures - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Midsummer Run

what the......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FUCK?!?? . i regret i ever read this

Holy fast forward batman! Are the rest of the chapters with a different heroine or something?

Great ending for a route we never saw in the anime. The remaining seven chapters will cover the imouto route.

Dex-chan lover
Ah i thought the whole series was Sensei, so her part ends now

well it was pretty good, helps that it was bigger than an episode

Well... that was sweet, I suppose. To be honest thought, this route was very weak, romance-wise. It just didn't feel plausible, I don't personally believe that an adult can fall in love with a teenager this easily, there should be a significant difference in maturity.

My rating is meh/10.

Users who are viewing this thread