Piccolina - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Fed-Kun's army
Hello, as of the release of volume two of piccolina, we've changed the chapter layout to fit with how they were published in the volume, which means two new chapters were added and two chapters swapped their positions. Going forward, each new chapter released in the magazine will be pushed forward two chapters because of this.

The two additional chapters are:
  • 'The purpose' What was once a purchase bonus with volume 1 of piccolina has been cleaned up and bundled into this volume.
  • 'Colorful Bunny' Originally from volume three of aokishi's yearly 'aokishi bunny' insert was also brought into the volume two release.

Contributor
  • 'Colorful Bunny' Originally from volume three of aokishi's yearly 'aokishi bunny' insert was also brought into the volume two release.
Were the previous 2 Aokishi Bunny Piccolina chapters included in Volume 1?
Edit: Based on the chapter titles, the first chapter is just Chapter 1 of the series (which makes sense; this series is the serialization of that chapter), but the 2nd chapter title (ご贔屓方のお楽しみ) doesn't line up with anything as far as I can tell. Was it not collected?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Were the previous 2 Aokishi Bunny Piccolina chapters included in Volume 1?
Edit: Based on the chapter titles, the first chapter is just Chapter 1 of the series (which makes sense; this series is the serialization of that chapter), but the 2nd chapter title (ご贔屓方のお楽しみ) doesn't line up with anything as far as I can tell. Was it not collected?
Yes, as of volume two's release, the Piccolina chapter released in Aokishi Bunny vol. 2 has not yet been collected into a volume. I was surprised to see that colorful bunny made it into a volume before the other. It's quite a shame, since the Aokishi Bunny vol. 2 chapter names the other bunny girls in Houka's group.

Contributor
Yes, as of volume two's release, the Piccolina chapter released in Aokishi Bunny vol. 2 has not yet been collected into a volume. I was surprised to see that colorful bunny made it into a volume before the other. It's quite a shame, since the Aokishi Bunny vol. 2 chapter names the other bunny girls in Houka's group.
Huh. Thanks for sating my curiosity. And it sounds like you have/have red the chapter. Do you think you'll translate it and post it on the Aokishi Bunny page or wait hopefully for it to be included in Volume 3 (or beyond)?

Is the Aokishi Bunny insert for purchase anywhere online? I've searched and haven't come up with anything on the used market. Is it worth owning, or is the piccolina manga it contains the only standout content?

Users who are viewing this thread