Piccolina

Dex-chan lover
To anybody who find this manga and read my comment please read it !
It's really really good !!! It's a romance manga with a very nice atmosphere and bunny girls,the art works is nice and the
main heroine is very alluring I think you'll fall in love with her too

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, rabbit punch the guy with the concussion who just hit the back of his head. WTF.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know where the clone premise is going
Feels like one bunny girl hitting up yakitori would fit the story beats fine

dang, I thought he would confess this chapter... (19)
see you guys again in a few more months then

Fed-Kun's army
Holy moly. The art of grilling in chapter 2 really sold me on this series. Really comforting vibe along with people doing what they love, and being comfortable in it. I always enjoy when MCs are cautious upon approach and don't get overly flustered like a cartoon. He's young and inexperienced and it shows, but he still is confident in himself and his abilities so isn't shy when he needs to be forward.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, this is great and all. But it makes me uncomfortable that they paint a man's jealousy as a bad thing, by praising the guy for not being jealous, and they keep painting her job of serving and dancing in front of author men in a bunny suite as a good thing.

If you don't mind the fucked up morals, this manga is very enjoyable

Fed-Kun's army
Just a heads up, this is great and all. But it makes me uncomfortable that they paint a man's jealousy as a bad thing, by praising the guy for not being jealous, and they keep painting her job of serving and dancing in front of author men in a bunny suite as a good thing.

If you don't mind the fucked up morals, this manga is very enjoyable
The irony of your comment here is palpable. You're literally the people they're arguing against who think women should "act a certain way" - thus why you bring "morals" into it when they aren't relevant.

Of course, you're entitled to your own opinions on things, but just realize you look silly because the point is going over your head when you say things like this. It's totally ok with not being ok with your SO being a cabaret dancer like this, but there's also no need to judge women for doing what Houka is doing in this either.

Dex-chan lover
The irony of your comment here is palpable. You're literally the people they're arguing against who think women should "act a certain way" - thus why you bring "morals" into it when they aren't relevant.

Of course, you're entitled to your own opinions on things, but just realize you look silly because the point is going over your head when you say things like this. It's totally ok with not being ok with your SO being a cabaret dancer like this, but there's also no need to judge women for doing what Houka is doing in this either.
With all due respect, my comment was not meant for you, it is meant for people like me who as you said think "men and women should act a certain way" and are uncomfortable with treating a man's jealousy as a bad thing. Since the manga doesn't address it untill later on in the story, so I'm just giving them a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread