Pick Me Up - Ch. 83

This is where I'm going to stop reading. In my head cannon, Han accepts the admin rights to nifilheim, and uses their power and influence to save his friends from watevr's world. Eventually he conquers the tower and all the mysteries are revealed.

I'm stopping because I feel it in my bones that he's going to refuse, because the plot demands it. Or to prove something to himself. Or something similarly contrived.

Also the latest chapter (at time of writing) is 86. So this is a good exit point.

Dex-chan lover
This is where I'm going to stop reading. In my head cannon, Han accepts the admin rights to nifilheim, and uses their power and influence to save his friends from watevr's world. Eventually he conquers the tower and all the mysteries are revealed.

I'm stopping because I feel it in my bones that he's going to refuse, because the plot demands it. Or to prove something to himself. Or something similarly contrived.

Also the latest chapter (at time of writing) is 86. So this is a good exit point.
Same exact thing, except I'm a stupid person so I'll keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Honestly a logical plot point as well. He is a hero-ified master and he is back to his own account-world. He would gain even more power there while still retaining the knowledge of the world; in short, nothing would stop him (except maybe from that interference points? Dunno how exactly you earn that when you're not on Earth paying gems in the game).

I'll take a bite at the bullet, though: He will refuse, but that doesn't mean the end of Niflheim's relationship. If anything, I think the bond between the two worlds can only grow after we're seeing it doesn't take much to travel between worlds (you can even "invade" other players). He will get stronger, raise to top level, confront the Mobius CEO thingy (I still don't understand if she is avatar of irl person or an NPC in the game world :dogkek: ), and finally return to Earth--still the og goal of his.

Users who are viewing this thread