Picked up a Little Fox

@conscript117
Fennec_Fox_Vulpes_zerda.jpg

This is a fox,too, and it matches ears and tail shown in the story, so she's a Fennec I guess?

Fed-Kun's army
oohh man, the chapters are too damn short. this can be in a daily newspaper short-comic.

REEEEEEEEEEEE why cant she reveal that she is she he already saw that she is a foxxx_tentacion

im sorry for that bad joke

Group Leader
I'm getting intense bunny drop vibes... damn I should have dropped it before it was too late

@fukiburihime I'd argue it's less uncomfortable than usugi. She's a fox spirit thing, so for all we know her aging process is normal. That's the advantage of fantasy/myths.

Power Uploader
Why the official of this has such a bad typesetting and a strange blur at the bottom of every chapter? Not saying about the shitty navidation of the site and the removed app. The scanlator group did a really better job with this series.

Double-page supporter
Ch 29 and onwards continues here: http://www.smltruyen.club/2020/04/picked-up-littile-fox-chap-29.html

Group Leader
just started reading at it seems this guy just assumes responsibility of the kid cause "he's" cute and goes as far as enrolling the child into school seemingly without any official shit going on. Just drops her off the next day and BAM, shes a new student.

Im still gonna eat this shit up but I can't help but point out the flaws. Anyway, see yall in prison ヾ(^∇^)

Edit: dude fuckin sneaks in the school wtf 😭

Aggregator gang
It was really cute at first. It still is but I hate when they go "x years later" ugh. Still funny and enjoyable. Recommended for now but I can't say for sure. We will see how it goes.

ok so the little girl becomes the main love interest so fuck off I ain't gonna read a semi-incest manga

Users who are viewing this thread