Picture of Tears - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
now seems like as good a time as any to point something out:

yd5eKqj.png

take a look at riko's hand on the cover art...

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really REALLY wanted to be wrong this time, but she's crazy, and the worst part is that she's crazier than I thought.
If they were adults it would be different, but living under the same roof and going to the same class... This is a nightmare!

Dex-chan lover
@serenata they're neighbors, but you are right. those final panels of riko are nightmare fuel.

we are officially caught up with the raws, so we're really not sure where it will go from here. excited to find out along with everyone.

Contributor
Are we going to see [Psychological] tags soon?
Riko has some potentially deeper issues than previously shown.

Dex-chan lover
@runrin Thanks for the clarification, still, they're way too close for comfort... This is gonna be hard, I'm scared!

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHA i fucking knew this bitch was crazy in love with MC in a way haha this is gona be fun

Aggregator gang
I think my assumption from chapter 1 that this character is just like Yuyu based on the vibes I was getting is on point. Although so far she isn't an absolute psychopath and the mc isn't some shoujo manga lead idiot.

I can't tell whether Riko's behavior stems from an obsessive love towards the mc, a desire to be the mc, or just because she wants to steal everything the mc has. She could also just be a really stupid and selfish airhead too

Dex-chan lover
Meh, still low on the crazyscale. I mean, at least they're not hoarding toilet paper.

Aggregator gang
@Manser @runrin She's the main antagonist and "best friend" of the MC in the manga Nanairo Kakumei. The MC is pretty shoujo'y. You'll understand what I mean if you were to read it, kind of frustrating. If you read the comments you'll see a lot of people talking about wanting to flip tables. But hey, at least it doesn't go all shounen, through the power of friendship all the bad guys who has done some really horrible shit(war crimes) are now good guys and let's just forgive them and forget they ever did anything like that whoop de doo.

Users who are viewing this thread