Piece

I am a fool for marathoning this when there's still one chhapter left till the manga is fully translated -.-'

Man I've been following for a couple of years, to think the day is nearing when it'll be fully completed. ;;

Group Leader
Yo like... the psychologist mother is straight up abusive. I really like the story but... all these people could do with therapy outside the "power of friendship."

I didn't like it. The ending doesn't feel like a real ending for me and I'm kinda disappointed.
At first I thought Origuchi might be alive somewhere. This wasn't the case and she wasn't pregnant either. I didn't expect a happy ending, but this isn't a sad ending either. It feels somehow incomplete. The whole Narumi family, those 2 bullies, Kouji and many other people are doing what they were always doing. The "main" character doesn't have changed that much and showing her mother at the clinic is weird as well. The smiling doctor, collecting all these informations and photos... it was like a "I knew it. You'll end up here, following my advices. I control all your lifes".
Wouldn't recommend it.

It's finally done, huh. Thank you very much for working on it.

I remember liking it a lot less than "Sunadokei", but still, it's Ashihara Hinako.

Fed-Kun's army
Good mystery! Although the ending might leave one wanting not in a mystery sense but other plot elements.

Aggregator gang
i felt the beginning was slow, but after that the entire thing captivated me
the ending would have been satisfying if not for that small twist
showing mizuho's mom at hikaru's mom's clinic... Yikes. didn't need that in my life
still, it was a good read before i got to that ending LOL. i'd really rather forget that ending. "no one gets hurt by altering their memory" sfsdfsff

I am amaze with the author 100 pages per chapter but still leave me confused and wanting more in the end hahaha. I might think alot about this for few this! I DEMAND a sequel atleast hahahaha!

can anyone tell me what happened in the last chapter? i had no idea what i read. it was TOO deep. xD

Users who are viewing this thread