Piemageddon: Pie a Mod in the Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
@Zephyrus get that pie going, MH Gathering Hall reached 52/50, it's now MD's time to be boosted.
Just noticed it resets my "Boosting since..." badge, kinda sad to lose the prestige of first day boosting.

Group Leader
This is so useless. I rather Mangadex do a fundraiser to support the actual manga/comic industry than throw a fucking pie in someone's face.

Fed-Kun's army
It aint useless if people enjoy it, and considering common entertainment throughout history..
Would be surprising if there aint atleast some that would enjoy this.

Although I do hope you're not going to waste all the thrown pies completely. =p

If I'm to comment on his work as a moderator..
Zeph always seemed like a decent fellow.
There have been messy drama in the past that might not have escalated asmuch if he hadn't gotten overly defensive,
but I've honestly never met another person that wouldn't have gotten defensive like that under such circumstances.
As far as I've seen he's neither been unreasonable nor the kind to dish out punishments just because of a disagreement,
or I'd have had some comments addressing him directly moderated atleast. (I weren't trying to piss him off, might be part of it.)

Anyways, have a pleasant day everyone!

Power Uploader
That's pie abuse. And a waste of perfectly good food – unless you're later going to eat it from your face and the floor.

Timing this with the Steam Summer Sale means nobody will have any money, so therefore no pies will be bought. Very sneaky!

Congrats on the food wasting
Hope your internet dick grows at least 1 cm per discord level :3

@Shinonome I think the pies will be like the ones used in Beastie Boys's video of Fight for Your Right
(if you are wondering the whipping cream they used was rancid due to it being found in supermarket dumpster )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread