Pierrot Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - True Identity

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute...

Just realized that the author is the one who made Kiriko and Kiriko Kill. And Hakaijuu too. Kiriko featured kind of a similar slasher premise with the monster killing off everyone except the MC who turned out to be the one most directly responsible for its resentment in the first place. But the sequel then went balls out crazy with the monster essentially becoming the MC's gigantic pet who he then utilizes in his plan to destroy the world, starting with the Diet building. I'm not even joking.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute...

Just realized that the author is the one who made Kiriko and Kiriko Kill. And Hakaijuu too. Kiriko featured kind of a similar slasher premise with the monster killing off everyone except the MC who turned out to be the one most directly responsible for its resentment in the first place. But the sequel then went balls out crazy with the monster essentially becoming the MC's gigantic pet who he then utilizes in his plan to destroy the world, starting with the Diet building. I'm not even joking.
That sounds incredible. I hope this continues to be as absurd

Dex-chan lover
I love chapters like this one, because you spend so much time looking for costumes to recognize.

Users who are viewing this thread