PIGPEN - Ch. 12

Power Uploader
My guess: she's not escaping, but will be back soon. Now they have a reason to consider him hostile (having attacked the guy with a rock), and she was the one who framed him for it. She's probably the most deranged of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama Yeah, this is a little too straightforward, this whole set up definitely feels like some sort of ploy the family made up. The only other alternative I can buy is Romi telling the whole truth, all except for promising to come back for the dude, but it would be kinda boring if Romi was just a victim who decided to be scummy to her savior in the end.

A series worth reading :) The authors name really carries weight since he wrote Bastard and Sweet Home. Pigpen is just as good. Great artstyle, the paneling is smooth all in all I'm looking forward to experiencing Pigpen in all its glory.

Thanks for picking this up, Hour of Lunacy (cool name)

What if since the beginning he was part of the family or kept hostage and one day, he was successful at escaping with the boat but on water the boat capsize and lost his memory

Romi is definitely just playing a joke. Why is the main character so smug that she escaped. If I were him i'd be worried about getting tortured or killed.

Group Leader
Man I really want Romi to be goth girlfriend of your dreams but she's just still way too sketch

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah she is not coming back and maybe she is the one who actually was the problem? It’s hard to know anything, steps forward but nothing is ever clear

Contributor
Yeah, they're all loco af, and she ain't an exception. Heck, the tall oppa is probably the most sensible of them all. And maybe the father, it would be more interesting and kinda logical this way.

The coolest turn would be if the MC is really the weirdest one, constantly being an unreliable narrator and misinterpreting everything like everyone's out to get him. But that would be asking too much from the author, judging by his other works.

Every chapter I don’t think the mc can do something even stupider to get himself killed, but somehow he tops it every chapter. Looking forward to the shitshow all his stupid actions get him. Romi sketch as hell tho, that is a lying face if I’ve ever seen one

Users who are viewing this thread