Ping Dan's Inflatable Doll: Zoe-17

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S ALIVE.... IT'S ALIVE!!!

But instead of lightning... it was sperm who did the job.. the yin force is strong on this one...

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox: if she was drawn by Shinozuka Yuuji it doesnt matter if she is white, brown, blue or checkered, she is a thot.
Kawai from High School Slut's Love Consultation is a thot too, but a loveable one tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax

I guess someone does not like NTR :(
Go to a temple and pray you sexist, genresist, tagist, fetishist, scum..

NOTE: Again i am not angry.

That guy is a retard. He wastes his money on his fathers alcohol and his cigarettes and then wants to save on a sex doll.
Why the hell doesn't he set his priorities right first?
If he stops the drug addiction, he can save a lot of money[obviously because he has to spend a lot of money on foreign cigarettes as Chinese manufactured have all kinds of extra materials added to cut them and thus are extra dangerous/poisonous; he'd be dead by now if he smoked them every day, considering his age being prob in the 40s] to buy an inflatable waifu in no time.

Fed-Kun's army
@HammerU89

WRAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

You happy now? undesirable cunt who just showed up and ruining the jokes we made cause "she" thinks we are angry..

She means you cause you know.. only gay do stupid shit like dat.

Aggregator gang
I don't think "inflatable" doll would be the correct term. More like a full on, weighty and firm silicon love doll.

Genres are include crime ans thriller, oh my...

btw, zoe in Greek mean "Life" isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread