Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So she's blaming herself for what?
  • For the failing marriage
  • For staying quiet when younger when they could have gotten together otherwise
  • For turning Takara gay
Gotta love conservative marrying culture, pushing people into painful unions for centuries :salute: /j
Everyone knows in a proper marriage everyone has to be unhappy, after all marriage is for making children, happiness? Get outta here

Dex-chan lover
Ema probably feels a lot of guilt about not being "properly happy" for herself, from an outside perspective she got the perfect life, sweet husband, very comfortable financially speaking, nothing to complain about, but living a lie takes its toll on the psyche

I'm glad that they're both being more direct with eachother, both Takara and Ema are starting to feel what they've always denied themselves, hopefully it doesn't get too ugly with the husband, he seems alright (though spineless)

Dex-chan lover
Very happy that there's no domestic abuse involved. It would have made the story too easy to solve (just divorce Hario since he's a bastard). Now everything is more interesting and even if you don't love your husband or maybe Ema can't even love him since she's a lesbian I want to see her give a proper explanation to Hario.

Dex-chan lover
ruWuGI5.png

Japanese people after one (1) night of bad sleep.

Anyways the art in this manga is really nice as always

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, they are so cute when they both forget about the world and only focus on each other.

I agree on the overall sentiment about the husband not being "evil." Nothing wrong with that, but trope does feel kind of cheap most of the time. Let's hope Hario stays a good person!

We now need to work on Ema and her guilt. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I don't agree with her on being "at fault". We love who we love, and even a perfect marriage would become a prison if you, for whatever reason, can't love your spouse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, they are so cute when they both forget about the world and only focus on each other.

I agree on the overall sentiment about the husband not being "evil." Nothing wrong with that, but trope does feel kind of cheap most of the time. Let's hope Hario stays a good person!

We now need to work on Ema and her guilt. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I don't agree with her on being "at fault". We love who we love, and even a perfect marriage would become a prison if you, for whatever reason, can't love your spouse.
Yeah she's not at fault in any way, she's just a victim of society's pressure to fit the mold and comphet, honestly her saying she was at fault almost made me cry, girl has been denying herself happiness for so long because of that feeling

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ack it hurts so much that emas putting the blame on herself for not being adequately in love with her husband in societies standards. guessing her great idea is getting a divorce and chasing after who and what she really feels love for

20240519_132731.jpg

squealed at that face fuck shes just adorable

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, dramatic coincidences aside, is Ema the author of that book?

The plot was a bit too familiar and the epitome of "write what you know". Ema has no private work space at home. And she got a great idea from hearing that Takara's previous job was related to publishing. With her family she'd need a pen name and it's not that unlikely to self-publish or have some other kind of limited release, especially if she was in creative clubs/circles during her years of college.

Not that she needs more motivation on top of saving up for a business, having breathing room, and separating to be fair to herself and Hario.

Users who are viewing this thread