Pirouette into My Heart - Ch. 4 - As Teens

Luckily his friends keep supporting him eventho he chooses to be a ballet dancer.
What makes a guy handsome? My choice is humorous. Actually, Rather than handsome, I find guys who has sense of humour attractive.

Dex-chan lover
hmm so he wants to dance the female roles? i feel like male roles are just as difficult and beautiful if pulled off correctly. honestly when i see ballet shows live, one of my favorites is seeing groups of males dancing because it's so much more energetic and fun. especially with all those jumps

Fed-Kun's army
I looked it up, and this series is probably inspired by Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake. But in all seriousness, ballet male roles are also hard as shit. They could be considered stronger than average weightlifters, with those high jumps and turns!

Although I’m not complaining about the time skip and the glow up, it’s a shame we don’t get to see them build their relationship. As for me, I really appreciate a well-written history between characters, especially in BL, because the chemistry between them becomes so much more powerful and believable. It’s not enough to just smash two people against each other and say “now kiss”. So I hope we get some sweet flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
aww that was quite early for a time skip
usually it should skip after an incident or perhaps after the incident is resolved, and a relationship foundation is established
this is quite sudden

Users who are viewing this thread