Pirouette into My Heart - Ch. 59 - sweet

I'm starting to wonder if Little Swan really is just oblivious to all of Bai Jinyi's very explicit flirting or if Bai Jinyi somehow hasn't realized he's flirting and Little Swan isn't responding because of that

ahhhhh when swan boi flipped on top of bai boi to check his face my heart literally skipped a beat
this is gonna give me diabetes
thanks for the chapter <3 <3

Double-page supporter
he's right tho, he is getting super bold lately 😳 (...or maybe he's just dense lmao)
either way they're both super cute and i love seeing how far both of them have come in their own respective sports <3 especially little swan, he's getting so serious about his dancing now (but pls pay attention to poor bai jinyi too lol)

So many cute moments in this chapter! That being said, poor Bai Jinyi...This is now the 2nd time Little Swan has blatantly told him another guy was handsome. I'm honestly so curious about how aware Little Swan is of Bai Jinyi's feelings and/or his own.

so tender and sweet... bjy, you'll have your moment king ☝️😔

hehe... i feel like even tho little swan is shyer, he'll be the one to tease and make bjy flustered in the rship. i love that dynamic

thx 4 the chapter, merry xmas from aus!

awww this came so fast! ♥ thank you so much for your work ♥♥

i love this slow burn relationship ♥ do youi know somethis similar to this type of story? ♥

OH MY GOD! MY HEART!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you very much fpr updating.My heart cannot contain my kilig😉😉😉😉

Users who are viewing this thread