Pirouette into My Heart

This manga was all the rage on Instagram and madly talked about. I've been looking for it everywhere and I hope it will continued to be translated into English.

I thought the title was Youth Days? But then again, it has a lot of different names from what I've seen. So who knows! XD

found out through weibo that this is based off a free novel :) it's called "经久" (long lasting; durable; never ending) and you can mtl it if you want to read ahead heehee. so happy the beautiful comic version is being translated~

Dex-chan lover
Title caught my attention because it's the same as another series I've been meaning to get to for years.
https://mangadex.org/title/672/salad-days

This was so wholesome.. Can't wait for next chapters.. Tyvm for bringing this manga into our lifes (ಥ﹏ಥ)♥

Really cute coming of age story about following their dreams and passions as well as the obstacles that follow 🥺 i really really like this

je suis totalement fan de ce manga, à chaque fois que je peux lire un nouveau chapitre je suis trop contente. Merci beaucoup à la team presque seule pour la traduction !!!!

Uwu I live this series, I’ve supported it since the 9th episode came out.... I know that’s not that long but to me it feels that long uwu

Love this story so much and im excited for this story. Thank you so much for working on this awesome cute love story!!🥺🥺❤❤✌✌✌

Seriously!!! It gives a really nice feeling and the art is such eye candy!! I'm enjoying this! Ty for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread