Planetary Human - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
so theres a group of planetary humans that go out and hunt others for resources

this is interesting

also I feel like mc's mom might be one theyre talking about in the group chat just because shes like the only "she" in the story that could have any importance

Ok so far this is what I think is happening.

Originally, Jung Hwang Ji and his mother were normal humans. But when the surgeon vomited into Jung he turned into a planetary human. Some where along this process is mom got replaced/taken over by another planetary human civilization. (Only reason I say this is because in ch 1, his mom seems normal but afterwards she is cold and emotionless). After this point the Mom only sees Jung as a resource to be safeguarded until I guess she can use him. Why/How she'll use Jung I'm not exactly sure, maybe it has something to do with declining civilizations and the fact that a planet needs to steal resources from another in order to survive.

Jung's body meanwhile is undergoing an incredible transformation and houses an extremely advanced civilization. His body is the one with the laser bots and futuristic looking shit. They annihilate the invader and invade the attacker's (the cop) body. Once there, what they thought was a backwater uncivilized body is actually a civilization that has collapsed and is past its golden years, and they realize there probably aren't any resources worthwhile invading for. Unfortunately, they lose their main attack force in this process.

Hopefully, Jung's body is strong enough to withstand his mom's attack when ever she decides she needs the resources.

@HereForUnordianary very wrong. Also if you are saying he didnt become a planetary human until the surgeon vomited, you are saying he survived being hit by a full speed truck and also being split in half, while being a normal human? Normal humans dont survive that, your theory is wrong. The reason the mom seems cold and emotionless is cause she sees her son have his limbs being rearranged and his ear regrowing, you think she would be all happy and normal still after seeing that? I don't think we were reading the same thing

If they need resources, isn't that what cows and pigs are for?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this insane series. Despite being something similar to parasyte, the execution and style feels more raw and disturbing while being somewhat humorous

@HereForUnordinary The surgeon vomited because the sight of a person split in half was too much for him. And yes it is possible the mom is the one talked about in the group chat. I did not say she was not.

@HereForUnordinary Nah bro obviously the surgeon is a planetary human and his vomit is how MC became one! Its not like the MC’s mom is a planetary human so he became a planetary human because he is birthed from one, but no, his mom is fattening up MC like a pig to consume him! You are so clever dude, whatever. You will just be embarrassed when you finish reading the chapters that uncover everything. But holy crap I cannot believe someone as dense as you exists

@Hevveh
The reason the mom seems cold and emotionless is cause she sees her son have his limbs being rearranged and his ear regrowing, you think she would be all happy and normal still after seeing that? I don't think we were reading the same thing

😂 😂😂😂😂😂 Troll can't keep his story straight

Also embarrassed for being wrong? Lmao why would I be embarrassed. It's fun to predict what will happen and even if I am wrong that doesn't make me feel bad.

@HereForUnordinary I am only making theory. I am HereForUnordinary , and MC Mom is raising him to consume him in future. Also, MC survived body split in half, as normal human, like real life where all human survive being split in half and hit by speeding truck. like real lifes. Also, surgeons vomit was for sure reason why he became planetary human. U think I stupid for thinking MC can survive being split in half as normal human?? TROLL. Stop troll. I hate TROLL.

Users who are viewing this thread