Planetary Human - Ch. 5

Dude, I get that it's tough, but you can't just go along with it. You're lucky your symbiont will probably give you super powers or something, but you should at least attempt to solve your own problems without relying on aliens, it only gets harder as you get older.

Power Uploader
@Kendama true, but there can only be so much bullying before I can no longer suspend my disbelief. Same reason why I lost interest in Lookism: too much reliance on bullying as a plot device.

I used to be a bully before the schools would calls the cops, I would beat people and worse. If someone stood up to me, I would beat them, but I would also respect them and leave them alone in the future. All it takes is courage and fight back and it will get better. I've been beaten almost to death from people stronger than me, and let me tell you. You can survive a good whooping. I hope its better now for kids.

My thoughts and speculations: A parasite/whatever that came out of MC's head, went into one of the bullies' brains and is controlling their thoughts/desires/whatever.

stuff like this really make me mad like is it really that hard for u to stand up for ur self?????

Users who are viewing this thread