Platinum End

This manga feels both similar to Death Note while also being its polar opposite at times (compare the two protagonists for example). Whether that is a good or bad thing is up to you to decide, but I like it.

Boo Freaking Hoo. I won't kill anyone even if that one will kill my family, my friends, myself, destroy my world,...
Get a fucking grip for godsake. Who does this fucking piece of shit MC think he is? Batman? Too bad a good potential manga is wasted with a retard MC.

Double-page supporter
The same artist who drew Death Note, how the mighty have fallen.....

Dex-chan lover
The MC isn't that bad really, you guys are being too edgy.

He doesn't want to kill because he knows he'll be unhappy for the rest of his life. He'd rather die than be forced to kill and live in unhappiness just because some lunatic selfishly wants to turn everything into a death game. Having conviction doesn't mean he's a pussy.
It's not like he's some do-gooder preaching asshole either, it's obvious he doesn't give a shit if someone else killed the villain.

Besides, that's all irrelevant. If the he can stab someone with the white arrow, he can do it with the red one too. Why should he kill the dude if there literally is a non-lethal option with the exact same type of attack? He's already gotten past his initial hesitation with using his red arrow anyways.

I guess y'all just want to see MCs murdering other people senselessly. Just because you can kill people righteously doesn't mean you should. There are so many people who disagree with capital punishment, which is the exact same shit as this. I know I could never kill someone either. That would haunt me until the day I die.

What y'all should be complaining about is this terrible villain with the most brainless motivation and stereotypical bad guy thought process.

There's way bigger issues here than just "MC doesn't want to kill", which isn't that big an issue anyway. Just like a certain teenager getting in the robot it'll happen

I'm more disappointed in how BishieMcAss there can Sieg Heil people to death in public with no suspicion other than that one guy.

Oh and police not being ablue to do *anything* about Metroman, literally kill people in broad daylight, blow up buildings etc, but a guy with 14 detectives can find out stuff relating to his intentions and whatnot.

So, this actually has some potential, but I don't like where the story goes. I can feel it in only 2 chapters.
The concept itself is good at first, but ends up as anti-villain, hero of justice, a kind of power rangers bunch.
It has shounen vibes, too shounen-ish which makes it childish.
Please don't lump me with those people who want to see protagonists endlessly killing people.

The main theme is finding happiness. Why doesn't the author emphasize the elements of drama here? I'm okay with some actions, who doesn't like it anyway? Individual approaches will definitely be better instead gang up too soon.

It has beautiful art. I can see clearly that the author intends to make this the 2nd Death Note with a number of actions but leads to failure.

I like Hikaru no Go, Bakuman, but I don't really like this one.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically didn't the MCs in Bakuman also suffer when they tried to go too mainstream/shounen? This manga has that same problem

Double-page supporter
how did the author of death note and more specifically bakuman make this garbage? i will go ahead and assume based off bakuman that this is atleast 60% bad editor

of wow, what a craptastic idea, show a chapter as being available (Platinum End ch 55), and then have a blank page that redirects the person who thinks mangadex actually has the ch, over to a publisher's website

Users who are viewing this thread