Platinum End

I really just loved this series and would recommend it to anyone. The ending was good, however I wished there was a better one.
Wish I could've seen more of Saki and Mirai they were sooo cute !!!

what a cluster ending this manga has. First glance, i thought it would be Mirai Nikki all way up but i proved to become one existential of it self.
the most interesting part is that interaction between the former God which interact with Nasse, thus Nasse itself has part of the God, maybe hybrid of God. We see at the end Nasse were aware of some being observed Nasse while disintegrated, it might be pointing that the Former God has understanding about other higher existence
. I think the ending wasn`t pulled all well, while the outline story being focused on the social stigma of modern Japanese, i am not expecting too much about this manga. Moral story wise it was not something special. Worth reading for while and as expected quality drawing from Obata.

It was a bit difficult to read the long philosophical dialogues throughout the manga but the ending was unexpectedly good. I'm so sad Mirai and Saki died but at least they were happy together for the last 6+ years. It might be the conclusion of the manga; what matters the most is how you spend your years and not how many years you live. It really teaches us that every good things have an end.
Anyway, would recommend!

bruh how do i read this in english past vol 7 ch 2
i got scammed . this sh dropped in the middle of something important i feel like im being edged

Users who are viewing this thread