Player Reborn - Ch. 10 - I am the Cheat (2)

Group Leader
Seriously...
When you decide to make your whole fucking story around guns, rifles and shooting in general, maybe learn the most basics of basics.
If you shoot a powerful rifle like the one she's using, and you put the stock of the gun on your arm, like that bitch is doing...
f8.png
... you'll at best lose your grip on the gun, or even dislocate something... at worst, damage your eye on the scope or drop the gun completely...

I know it's hard to get guns in Asia, but they can still do one fucking google image search before publishing this shit.
If you can't, just make a fucking Wuxia story, like the rest of your country's authors.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi yeah, you are right, hard to get guns in asia, but I still think most reader dont really have that kind of knowledge in the first place, like me for example.
so yeah, no problem at all if it looks good and interesting? i mean, its a fiction after all *shrug*

Well this game is based on PUBG and we all know how incompetent the devs are so can we just assume its poor game design from the VR game devs. Then its bearable..

Users who are viewing this thread