Player Reborn - Ch. 116 - Will

I swear I wanna enjoy this so much, but with this director it just sucks so much its absurd.

Fed-Kun's army
If MC doesn't win then no one wins is essentially what's happening here.

The way I see it, the director just handed the game to the MC. If Lu Bu has an aggressive stance being NPC, he won't be willing to make alliances. The other players, in their desperation will flock to MC. Even if they won't get the top spot in the rankings, it beats getting eliminated since there's a chance of stabbing MC in the back. MC, of course, will only take in the trustworthy ones and bait out the traitors.

@Angrod lol exactly. we probably will even see a sole survivor in this stage which is MC and friends. the rest of the competitors will just get trashed by Lu Bu

im 100% sure that KOG developer are stupid and didnt read chinesse history at all

@lucianone no if all player and npc are like 3kingdom history
which all kingdom allied against dongzhuo and LUBU.

The director is just confusing me now "i'm searching for the best person and I won't interfere" Wan Jia appears and exploits bugs. He fixes the bugs. And now Director is ruining his own game by interfering with it.

Dex-chan lover
so what's gonna happen if all players get eliminated by the npc? everybody loses? 😂 GG

Fed-Kun's army
Pff I don't know what to say about this director is he stupid or he doesn't acknowledge player skills at all it feel more like he doesn't want those players to actually finish the game.
The MC only have some knowledge from past and the rest it is his skills. He doesn't cheat so how can that ruin balance.

What does this guy have against MC ?
True wish for Wife is probably to join this Wan Jia until the director changed it all.

Now basically the director broken the balance himself... For everyone.

That reminds me of a real company that, coincidentally, is called KOG...

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh yes, this is definitely a fair game with the director manipulating things

Users who are viewing this thread