Player Reborn - Ch. 193 - Anti-Virus Slash

Dex-chan lover
@Nikfire it should be on hiatus , since it is the end of season 1 and in the next chapter there is a massage from Nonames scans saying they will update the members of thier discorc if season 2 is announced immediately

Fed-Kun's army
[END] tagged chapter.
a reader: hurrah. finally a manhua which able to reach finish.
[End of Season One]
a reader: oh.

Dex-chan lover
This feels really axed from the pure stupidity...
I mean who the fuck would put an anti-virus in a weapon?
Why not just idk ... run it in the actual program in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
This turned in to a pile of garbage coming in the last few chapters

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal
Sorry pal but it's the end of season 1 as u know he didn't take the revenge on that guy who killed him in the game.

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush123

yeah, I know...

The fact that its called "season 1 " suggest there is going to be more, but how the story played out feels REALLY rushed like it would have been axed for good.
Assuming there is going to be more, it's fine even if the end of season 1 sucked.
But if its actually axed, its one of the worst axed endings I have ever seen...
I just wanted to express how utterly disappointing the ending was.

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately/unfortunately I have yet to have the to read that one...
But I'm going to take your word for it.

No, he did. Remember in the second round’s illusion floor where Wan Jia was brought to the place he had been betrayed before, he met said traitor and mentioned he could’ve sworn he eliminated him back in the first round.

@Piyush123
No, he did. Remember in the second round’s illusion floor where Wan Jia was brought to the place he had been betrayed before, he met said traitor and mentioned he could’ve sworn he eliminated him back in the first round (which he did). Wan Jia just happened to meet up with him early in the first round and plotted his downfall for what he did in the first life. Why else did Wan Jia subtly antagonize him all the round through?

Users who are viewing this thread