Player Reborn - Ch. 54 - Eight-Headed Demon Dragon

Double-page supporter
Dear translators, here in my country, mothers do say that you will wet your bed if you play with fire. What surprised me, is the fact that an Asian culture also had this kind of saying.

Holy shit, I guess enough people started joining nonames that they stopped asking for assistance.

"Run Away Eight-Headed Demon Dragon!"

Okay, I laughed. :p

Also, if I'm interpreting that idiom correctly, the individuals it is applying to are sitting on their bed holding in their urine while playing with fire, after which they put out the fire with their urine. That sequence of behaviors is disturbing on quite a few levels, and really makes me wonder for the mindset of the people who consider that idiom to be a reasonable one. >.>;
/tease

Group Leader
We're always recruiting, it's just that I'm lazy to post them (for the time being)

That at the end is legit a folklore/saying from my country. If you play with fire, you won't be able to control your bladder lol.

No wonder I always wet my bed in my childhood. I think I often play with fire.

Supporter
As far as I understand, staring at the weldingtorches sparks without protection will cause you to wet your bed. No idea about the physiological reason behind this.

Double-page supporter
Here on Brazil we have this saying too, but I don't know way. Maybe it came with the Japanese immigrants. Dunno.

i have to say, my mum actually did say this to me a bunch of time while camping, because i used to play with fire during the nights by the bonfire

Dex-chan lover
"Quem brinca com fogo faz xixi na cama" is a saying here in Brazil like someone pointed. Just because its not in USA (or w/e the translators are) doesnt means its wrong.

Double-page supporter
At early chapter author mentioning that before mc reincarnated, the tiger guy eliminated in the 1st stage because holding the gate full of zombies, but then here he showed up at the end of 2nd stage. Did the author have really severe brain damage?

Users who are viewing this thread