Player Reborn - Ch. 8 - New Teammate (2)

Group Leader
Why are the chapters so short? Ask China, or the author, idek man...

Double-page supporter
In a world where PUBG runs well again. And also....has a playerbase over 12 people.

Now, that was stupid. I mean, he just assumed she would team up with him again because she did it the first time. But their "first" first meeting was totally different. They apparently had a longer fight which resulted in her recognicing his strength. This time he just easily beat her and threatened to cyber-rape her in front of thousands of people, making himself seem like a villain. So it wouldn´t have been weird for her to just shoot him.
It would be cleverer for him to just try and recreate the first "run" except the times he failed to save a teammate (and not teaming up with the traitor of course). Because the more different he behaves, the more things will change and the less usefull is his knowlegde of the first time.

Double-page supporter
@Meybi coming from its few million daily I can completely disagree. They even admitted to not giving a shit about performance for awhile and are now trying to fix the problems they left. The game died from what it was. Also have you played it recently? I dont have a low end computer but some mid tier pc's cant even handle it well due to odd optimization choices. Also various maps run like ass due to the lack of time spend polishing them. I work in game design and its just due to poor choices made quickly that killed the playerbase. I'm not full of myself, i just know that it fell from what it used to be. I fucking loved the game and would love to see it doing better again.

Double-page supporter
@meybi wow you cant give a good response to anything objective. Its like youre a toddle responding to getting in trouble by an adult. Lol come back with something better

I might actually develop hate for all VR authors because of the generic shit I keep reading, the shit that is devoid of all logic...

So he say "i am cheating" on stream which see many viewers? And no one report him? Plot armor?

Aggregator gang
Expecting a common sense in this kind of series is a big mistake indeed ....
I'll just go for another chaps if still disgusting im out

Users who are viewing this thread