Player

Tower of God wannabe with BHA main character. Will be a good light read.
Just hoping that the 'God' won't be appearing any time soon. I love the system interfaces more, the idea of a whimsical God doing as he pleases ain't settling.

The Mc is horrible but plot armor will save him until he grow some spine.

Its not my type where mc is getting bullied but then he will get a chance and then once he pull something cool, he doesn't remember it and still acts stupid, idiot, dumb. Its not my type. I was hype because of it but he will not be able to pull it off for a couple of chapters and thats a waste of chapters where in I waited 1 week but then this is all I get. not my things. Im sorry.

Group Leader
I'm caught up with this webtoon on the official Korean site, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite shonen webtoons. The main character doesn't start off op and he fumbles around in the first few chapter as he is weak both mentally and physically. But much like the webtoon itself, he has tons of potential to grow, and we get to slowly see that growth over the course of the story. The art is fantastic; I've been following the artist even before the webtoon came out and the sense of action and movement can really be felt in his art. Now that a new group picked it up, I can now confidently recommend following this series.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
It's anemic Tower of God. Interesting art style, but not much else going for it.

Dex-chan lover
I find this a lot more entertaining than Tower of God, every characters has so much more personality.
So basically what I mean is that this is a far better read than Tower of God, ToG has charaters that are just not alive (like Bam).
I will acknowledge that it does start slow (like really slow) but it redeems itself in the long run.

I've made it to the end and I have to say
Reading each chapter is confusing somehow and I'm always lost by the time I'm reading the next chat bubble, it's the way they talk then they just change mid sentence.

The art during fights is to much to the point where I can't even understand stand what's happening. It's like One Piece frames when they do a fast attack. Then there is one picture after an attack that is more focused where your suppose to be surprised and amazed by what just happened but I'm just confused as to why they are getting a cool shot.

This story goes from DBZ to DBS basically. The beginning art is more durable and not extra flashy "coolness". Then the more recent chapters are all flashy "wowness so cool, look at this pose!!!".

The translation quality is horrendous. I don't know if they used some low quality MT or what, but after chapter 36 I dropped it. No way they couldn't find someone who can write coherent English sentences. Comma usage is non-existent, many times I couldn't even follow dialogue.

Not to mention they censored words. Yeah, fuck this. Immortal Scan or whatever, bye.

Double-page supporter
Shiiiit, the TL fuckwittery in further chapters just kills the experience.

EDIT:
How many of these cringey lame-ass NPC Scanlator notes do i have to read? Makes me want to hope for somebody to break their keyboards.

Last edited:
I like this a lot. Especially because the side characters have relevance throughout the story. Even if their own strength is far below the main characters. The translation could use work though. The wording is confusing at times.

Users who are viewing this thread