Plaything - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I'm just going to say if someone described one of my childrens suicide as "making an extreme decision" I would physically assault them.
Everyone is fine with murder, car accidents, physical assault, war, and death.
Suicide, rape, and sexual assault for some reason are a no no.
Gotta love how corporate interests align perfectly with current day sensitivities.
Also that's not how psychopathy works.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking stupid plot. "My daddy is rich and has power, but I decide to commit suicide so I won't bother him."

If that's how it starts I can't imagine the writing will get any better.
She was selfless to the point that it harmed her. She'd rather die than bother others with her problems. There are many people like that, I suggest you talk to more people and go outside of your comfort zone. Besides it's literally said in this first chapter that she wasn't selfish at all. Go check your eyesight as well or hone your reading comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
She was selfless to the point that it harmed her. She'd rather die than bother others with her problems. There are many people like that, I suggest you talk to more people and go outside of your comfort zone. Besides it's literally said in this first chapter that she wasn't selfish at all. Go check your eyesight as well or hone your reading comprehension.
Sorry to say, but killing yourself without seeking help, is selfish. You literally effect everyone around you.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking stupid plot. "My daddy is rich and has power, but I decide to commit suicide so I won't bother him."

If that's how it starts I can't imagine the writing will get any better.
Nah it's actually not simple like that. And imo so far the writing is pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread