Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 36 - You’re Dishonest

Dex-chan lover
I can’t even

cute-anime-uwu-anime.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
how cute

mhm.. I wonder If she has an illness that requires a lot of cost, consider looking past the chapter of her fear, etc, my best guess is that the dude worked hard at his job but got involved in a traffic accident and died.

In a way, she mentions they met much much later, but this time they met really early which could state her illness has killed her and sent her back to the past. With that, she probably wants to stay with him as much longer as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Are these menstrual cramps? She keeps calling him "dummy" when he asks what's wrong so the obvious I could think of was a monthly thing for all woman.

Dex-chan lover
Are these menstrual cramps? She keeps calling him "dummy" when he asks what's wrong so the obvious I could think of was a monthly thing for all woman.
Lack of appetite, cramps, bloating, hot/cold flashes; yeah, that's how it comes across at least on a surface level. Still possibility that it's something more serious and she's hiding it from him, like an illness that made the alternate timeline him work really hard and leave her alone, until eventually he ended up dying himself, with the most likely situation being that sick or just bone tired and stressed out trying to help her, he stepped into the street when it wasn't his light and got hit; we really only have that one shot of her curled up on the bed in depressive colours and negative emotion on her face remembering it, and those small bits of dialogue that vaguely imply something bad happened to him involving traffic, to go off of.

Dex-chan lover
Lack of appetite, cramps, bloating, hot/cold flashes; yeah, that's how it comes across at least on a surface level. Still possibility that it's something more serious and she's hiding it from him, like an illness that made the alternate timeline him work really hard and leave her alone, until eventually he ended up dying himself, with the most likely situation being that sick or just bone tired and stressed out trying to help her, he stepped into the street when it wasn't his light and got hit; we really only have that one shot of her curled up on the bed in depressive colours and negative emotion on her face remembering it, and those small bits of dialogue that vaguely imply something bad happened to him involving traffic, to go off of.
I could have sworn someone linked me to the webnovel of this a while ago and one of the chapters explicitly mentioned period cramps, but I can't find the site now so maybe I'm remembering wrong...

Dex-chan lover
I could have sworn someone linked me to the webnovel of this a while ago and one of the chapters explicitly mentioned period cramps, but I can't find the site now so maybe I'm remembering wrong...
So I went and read the actual chapters of the WN, 33-34-35-36-37, and she mentions not feeling well for the past couple of days, and that it was how cold the watermelon was that made her stomach upset (why he warmed his hands and then applied them to her belly to convey the warmth, and why he gave her hot water); nothing specific about period cramps. Maybe it's revealed in another chapter, or MTL just isn't sufficient to convey the concept, but MTL has come a LONG way from the old days of broken, stilted text, so I don't think so. It's just the conditions seem rather obviously pointing towards that being the case but never state it as such.

Dex-chan lover
So I went and read the actual chapters of the WN, 33-34-35-36-37, and she mentions not feeling well for the past couple of days, and that it was how cold the watermelon was that made her stomach upset (why he warmed his hands and then applied them to her belly to convey the warmth, and why he gave her hot water); nothing specific about period cramps. Maybe it's revealed in another chapter, or MTL just isn't sufficient to convey the concept, but MTL has come a LONG way from the old days of broken, stilted text, so I don't think so. It's just the conditions seem rather obviously pointing towards that being the case but never state it as such.
I see, thank you. So it wasn't specified, hmm. Most likely it was period cramps, but maybe it's a different type of illness...

Users who are viewing this thread