Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 45 - Ladies’ Dormitory

Dex-chan lover
If any of these girls even blush at our MC in a Harem'ish way, I am sprinting out of here as fast as possible.

As friends tho, it's a fun group to tease her and reverse the dynamic without being as weird as when the MC started doing it in the last arc and she reacted so aggressively. Now her getting ribbed and teased and her reactions make more sense, at least to me.

29a78de564a55832ba5ed88c35b113c8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If any of these girls even blush at our MC in a Harem'ish way, I am sprinting out of here as fast as possible.

As friends tho, it's a fun group to tease her and reverse the dynamic without being as weird as when the MC started doing it in the last arc and she reacted so aggressively. Now her getting ribbed and teased and her reactions make more sense, at least to me.
Nah, the author's modus operandi is vanilla single couple shenanigans so it's a big no there, you can find his other series too if you like vanilla romance.

Dex-chan lover
[我猜,要不是她 那个来了,肯定 和王思青一样今 晚不回来了。] GTrans: "I guess if she hadn't come, she would have not come back tonight just like Wang Siqing."

At first glance, it seems that it doesn't mention period, but [那个来了] "That one is coming" or what GTrans parses as "if she hadn't come" is Chinese euphemism for period, so it seems that it WAS period cramps; the reveal was just in a much later chapter than I had checked, since I assumed it would be noted around when the event occurred. CC: @KaiselNoir @BatCrow @Superboi777

This noted, @junitius @Foxy2122 I do wish that your translators had kept up the euphemism with an "Aunt Flow is visiting" reference or something rather than localizing it to being bluntly talking about it (not that I can't handle discussing periods, as my ch. 37 comments show I'm more than comfortable doing, but rather because it changes the characterization of the one speaking about it).

Here is the raw for confirmation on the text being the same as above. Additional note: in the CN it is slightly different, but not substantially so; there, it is written as, [“如果她不来,她今晚肯定不会像王思清那样回来了。”]
40.jpg

Group Leader
[我猜,要不是她 那个来了,肯定 和王思青一样今 晚不回来了。] GTrans: "I guess if she hadn't come, she would have not come back tonight just like Wang Siqing."

At first glance, it seems that it doesn't mention period, but [那个来了] "That one is coming" or what GTrans parses as "if she hadn't come" is Chinese euphemism for period, so it seems that it WAS period cramps; the reveal was just in a much later chapter than I had checked, since I assumed it would be noted around when the event occurred. CC: @KaiselNoir @BatCrow @Superboi777

This noted, @junitius @Foxy2122 I do wish that your translators had kept up the euphemism with an "Aunt Flow is visiting" reference or something rather than localizing it to being bluntly talking about it (not that I can't handle discussing periods, as my ch. 37 comments show I'm more than comfortable doing, but rather because it changes the characterization of the one speaking about it).

Here is the raw for confirmation on the text being the same as above. Additional note: in the CN it is slightly different, but not substantially so; there, it is written as, [“如果她不来,她今晚肯定不会像王思清那样回来了。”]
40.jpg
Not part of the group, but just as a note,
[她 那个来了] means "her (something/thing/vague subject reference to a thing) came", so it's even more vague than an euphemism :pacman:
I'm personally not too fussed but I know what you mean

Growing up, we'd literally refer to it as "my thing came" lol

Dex-chan lover
Not part of the group, but just as a note,
[她 那个来了] means "her (something/thing/vague subject reference to a thing) came", so it's even more vague than an euphemism :pacman:
I'm personally not too fussed but I know what you mean

Growing up, we'd literally refer to it as "my thing came" lol
Referring to something via unrelated words is, in fact, what a euphemism is. :p It's literally just the use of a word or phrase to avoid saying another word or phrase, for any reason, though most often done to avoid someone taking offense, or to avoid something considered to be unpleasant.

Group Leader
Referring to something via unrelated words is, in fact, what a euphemism is. :p It's literally just the use of a word or phrase to avoid saying another word or phrase, for any reason, though most often done to avoid someone taking offense, or to avoid something considered to be unpleasant.
Oh, you're right :dogkek: my bad

Dex-chan lover

You haven't read the previous series then. This author's works are VERY grounded in reality. So anyone hoping for a harem or reverse harem should leave asap.

Users who are viewing this thread