Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 46 - You Brat, You Must’ve Done Something Wrong!

Dex-chan lover
:pepela:

XFd6l8N.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Random personal attack
Korean men are notorious for being perverts. Elitism too.
Casual racism. Wow, and doubling down and saying they think they better than everyone on top of being perverts.

Maybe stop with the fucking racism. You fucking bigotted asshole. And I’m sure you don’t think you’re racist because it’s an Asian person, but fuck you. Go back to TikTok and Instagram.

Dex-chan lover
Casual racism. Wow, and doubling down and saying they think they better than everyone on top of being perverts.

Maybe stop with the fucking racism. You fucking bigotted asshole. And I’m sure you don’t think you’re racist because it’s an Asian person, but fuck you. Go back to TikTok and Instagram.
As a Korean I can confirm however

LOL

Dex-chan lover
Random personal attack

The fuck are you on about you whiny little shit. It is confirmed that South Koreans can be racist, elitist and perverts. Fuck off you fucking faggot

Supporter
The fuck are you on about you whiny little shit. It is confirmed that South Koreans can be racist, elitist and perverts. Fuck off you fucking faggot
You're bringing up shit about Korean men in a Chinese Manhua comment section and in reply to a comment about a Japanese manga. What else are you doing other than being racist?

Dex-chan lover
You're bringing up shit about Korean men in a Chinese Manhua comment section and in reply to a comment about a Japanese manga. What else are you doing other than being racist?
Him "bringing up shit about Korean men" is probably because the character's art style is very reminiscent of popular Korean manhwa and that there's little to show it as being Chinese explicitly on the face of it for someone who is unfamiliar with the subtleties between them, and he assumed that it was Korean from that. Not defending him doing so, just giving what I think is the most likely scenario for why that assumption was made.

That aside, why do people love this asshole of a mother so much? Her being worried about them doing it when unprepared for it is one thing, but she's just such a harridan, and constantly hitting him for no good reason, as well. Why is that getting liked?! This isn't even Love Hina!

Dex-chan lover
Throwing tens of millions of Koreans under the bus breaks rule 1

If it is a fact then it is not racism.
It is not wrong to point out reality doesn't matter how negative what is being said is.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Can we ignore the pointless bickering here? And discuss what all he looked up on " How to kiss? "

Users who are viewing this thread