Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 59 - Story From The Past (Part 5)

Fed-Kun's army
It was already hinted that she had loved a tragedy before. But I wasn't ready for so much.
fter all that, the other pillar for her just went ahead because there was nothing to keep her there and, after getting the news, looks like she passed out of sadness (which happens for real). She's now broken, and I wonder what will be her next actions and how long she will take to heal.
I hope now everyone will stop b*tching about more things about her future. I'm fine just having the fluff and now it will be sweeter after knowing her experiences xd
Thx for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
As I said in my previous comment (right above this one), we can just assume that it's the same timeline and events just un-unfolded/time turned back.

Edit:
And I'll add that since it's fiction, the same daughter (genetic makeup) will be born again.
If his fate can be changed then it should be also just as likely that it wont be the same daughter.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the people who said that this arc overstayed it's (un)welcome.
I get that the author wants a solid background. But this could have been piece mealed in to soften the blow. There were only hints of the MC dying from crossing the road. Not her having a psychotic breakdown and depression.

To add to this, the author also hints that the grandma decided to end her life on her own. Leaving an already fragile and unstable mother on her own, with her child that again we already got treated to the child being neglected due to the MC death.

Only for the author to kick us in the teeth with the fate of the child being unknown. And that the FMC is either deranged or something, as this far into the story she didn't so much as reacted or cared about her daughter. It would have been fine if there was a hint that she had child but hiding it from the MC. only for it be she is acting like this due to their child from the future past™
But nope. So yeah I agree with people on how I am going to feel real weird seeing the FMC after this tragedy dump on our laps.
Grandma didn't decide to end her life on her own, she realized she was dying and tried to take care of her daughter and granddaughter with the little time she had left. we also got the flashback scene of her lying on her bed in deep depression back in like, chapter 2. AppelJoosh is 100% right about y'all's media literacy, goddamn.

She's also rational enough to understand that her child wasn't born yet, and isn't thinking that it's just her mind shifted to a parallel timeline that is synchronous to her original but years in the past (that would be heartbreaking, thinking of Little Ya then having no one and not being able to get back to her, either).

Dex-chan lover
Grandma didn't decide to end her life on her own, she realized she was dying and tried to take care of her daughter and granddaughter with the little time she had left. we also got the flashback scene of her lying on her bed in deep depression back in like, chapter 2. AppelJoosh is 100% right about y'all's media literacy, goddamn.

She's also rational enough to understand that her child wasn't born yet, and isn't thinking that it's just her mind shifted to a parallel timeline that is synchronous to her original but years in the past (that would be heartbreaking, thinking of Little Ya then having no one and not being able to get back to her, either).
You do understand that that part was left up to interpretation. She literally said that she asked her to visit her house next week and to check up on things. Clearly indicating that she knew she is not making it. While it can be that she is dying. It is hard to think that as terminally ill people don't just know it in their hearts, it would have been one thing if I missed the part where the grandma was in the hospital and just recently left it. Not saying that you are wrong. But it looks to me that she either killed herself by either stopping whatever medication she used to take to keep her alive and well. Or just good old suicide.
And to the point of she is definitely rational. We seen her clearly slip up be it with the MC and the grandma and act like she would have prior to his death. This is why it is even more frustrating that she never reacted to anything for her child. Even if she is thinking that can't wait to have her again, hence the part about mystery child.

Regardless, last time I checked the story was not tragedy so of course people like myself who are interested in good old fluff and wholesome things are not going to appreciate a tragedy regardless of how well it was written.
I hope we all get enjoy what to come. Especially with my wife from 1000 year is coming to an end :angery:

The problem with assigning a series the tragedy tag is it has to quite literally end in tragedy. This series end goal isn't that, its just spurred on with adversity to begin with. I've yet to read a series listed as a tragedy without an ending that follow through with said tag.

Users who are viewing this thread