Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - Story From The Past (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I already gave my reasoning. We can see where the truck came to a stop: on the crossing.
Trucks, especially with a trailer, are incredibly heavy vehicles. They don't just come to a stop the moment you brake. A truck driving even at 20mph needs 6 meters to come to a stop, at 30mph it's 14 meters.

For it to have stopped on the crossing, it would've been moving at like 3mph by the time it hit him. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't kill He Fang with that push, considering how little force it took to kill him
Those values are what are requirements for the airbrake test circa 2013, not actual values. A truck with a 15,000 lbs load travelling at 95 KPH+ can brake within less than 200 feet, or less than 60 meters, using brakes from circa 2018. There's also the fact that a lot of that truck's kinetic energy was dumped into Qin Guanglin's body to send him flying like it did, assisted by the airbrakes that were already engaged but far too late to prevent the accident; that makes it a lot easier for the truck to stop there, which you are failing to account for. Lastly, in the time it took for him to push her, and her to land, he was hit and landed, himself; you don't get that happening without a lot of speed as kinetic force being dumped into you. Now, sure, artistic license on the entire thing could mean things aren't as easily addressed- but that goes both ways.

Dex-chan lover
nah they've been leaving breadcrumbs that he died unexpectedly due to a traffic accident since the beginning. the first flash-forward we see is He Fang grieving heavily in her bed while she's still got the ring on, implying he died, since if they just broke up she wouldn't be reacting that badly, and later on when they're crossing the road she was hyper-vigilant about crossing cars, like a trauma response. this chapter just outright confirmed what we already knew through context clues.
true
must have missed it or forgot because of the absolute diabetes this shit is

Dex-chan lover
If youre reading this, Id suggest read these flashback chapters while listening
"Everything's alright" from to the moon by Laura Shigihara
There's a bunch of music box covers too~

Users who are viewing this thread