Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 68 - Sharing A Room Together~

First relationship isn't all about s*x. Yeah she probably wants it but not more than his company and affection.
She's happy just to be with him, a lot of 'getting used to' someone's touch is physical and muscle memory. She's still a virgin college student with no experience now.
Also if you remember the summary she's deathly afraid of butterfly effects and will avoid anything that might do so.

You probably don't get it if you're from the Western part of the world but relationships like marriage are highly valued and sacred in south and south eastern Asia.
It's not a transaction/contract that's over after a heated period of passion but usually a lifelong commitment where separation is the last worst possible option.
Similarly sex before marriage /commitment is equally looked down upon, not banned but just considered not good.
And can't deny the author also wants to keep this series not rated adult.
Finally a point of view I absolutely agree with.

Gonna be honest I’ve tried to like this to see the flashback stuff. Now that I’ve seen it, the FMC is just annoying and unlikable. So you lost your husband, the father of your child, you get a second chance to be with him, relive the loving relationship, and you treat him like an annoyance and don’t want him to touch or be near you at all times? Like yes I know “teasing” him but like come on with the context of the flashbacks it just makes this whole act she puts on even worse. And this is kinda the final straw for me. YOU order one room, YOU tell him “oh no a male and female in the same room”, YOU goad him on, and then you blue ball him tell him to fuck off and not to do anything. I don’t get it or the appeal. Either be honest with the guy or don’t be with him maybe he won’t get hit by a truck and live longer.
difference in culture.

Users who are viewing this thread